Watch most all creek boat videos today or footage where the paddler is being swallowed by massive holes amidst canyon walls. Now, what paddle do they have? Trusted on the hardest runs in the world and those firing up the hardest line on their local run are the Werner river running paddles. The Powerhouse and its smaller counterpart the Sherpa offer Bomber reliability, tested and proven where it counts.
- Premium Performance uses material choice and manufacturing skill to allow for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness. Fiberglass blade construction gives you a compromise between swing weight and value.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability when linking several strokes and provides blade stiffness and overall strength.
- Full sized blades are and ideal fit for larger, well-conditioned paddlers.
- Optimized flex and strength. Designed for your body to feel strain free without giving up Bomber reliability.
- Choose our fiberglass Straight shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter.
- Available in bright translucent red, Gradient: Blaze or our Topo – Eagle Falls: Green HD Graphic.
- Feather Angle: 1-piece options- unfeathered, Right hand control or left hand control, up to 90 degrees, in 5 degree increments. R45 is our most popular in river running and R30 in play boating.
- Read our Advanced Designs + Advanced Fit section below for even more information on this paddle.
||162cm to 230cm in 1cm increments.
||Fixed. L or R. 0 to 90 in 5 degree increments.
|Blade Surface Area
|Blade Length x Width
||48cm x 20cm
There are no reviews yet.