Visu laiku lasītākie pasākumi
|Aktuālākās tēmas diskusijās
Neturi sveci zem pūra! Ļauj mums mācīties no tavām kļūdām kā mēs tev nesakām par savējām... Atsūti mums savu redzējumu par labu laivu, sliktu telti vai izdevušos pasākumu. email@example.com
4th Türi - Tori Paddling Marathon in Estonia
This time, one of the most exciting paddling events in Estonia, the 4th Türi-Tori Marathon on the River of Pärnu, will take place on April 13, 2013.
You have two distances to choose from – a 78 km route or a 47 km route.
Online registration will be opened on January 1, 2013.
For those who register early the entering fee will be smaller.
For newcomers, support teams and on-lookers the more detailed description of the routes is available at
Compared to the previous Marathons, we have made the following changes and additions:
1. An additional Control Point has been added between Suurejõe and Jõesuu.
2. It will be allowed to pass through the dams, although it is still advisable to carry your vessels around them. Recommended passages will be marked with green arrows. Those needing the help of the rescue team will be disqualified from the official time-taking race.
3. Start will take place by boat classes, starting with the slowest vessels. Start of the longer route at Veskisilla will be open until 9 a.m. and start of the shorter route at Kurgja will be open until 10.30 a.m. Teams late for the start of their boat class will get the same starting time as the last team of their boat class that came to start on time.
3. For Friday night, the Union of Türi Sports Clubs offers cheap accommodation at Türi making it easier for participants to prepare for the event.
4. Prizes will be raffled out three hours after the first team has finished.
5. In 2013, the winners of the 78 km route of the 2012 Marathon will participate FREE OF CHARGE. This benefit is personal, however, and does not apply to team-mates.
For more detailed instructions see http://www.matkahunt.ee/index.php?id=35
Please send this information to others who are interested to participate in Marathon.
See you at the starting line!
Organiser of the Türi-Tori Marathon