The ultimate cold weather drysuit for ocean and coastal exploration, now with YKK AquaSeal zips. Named after a katabatic north wind, this is the suit to ride out changeable and challenging conditions, with its adjustable storm hood, intelligently reinforced wear points and non-chafing UltraStretch neck seal.
- Materials: XP 4-layer fabric, 4 layer 320D reinforced panels
- Pockets: YKK AquaGuard zipped front pockets, Front pockets backed with fleece liner
- Weight: 1987 g (L)
- Neck Seal: UltraStretch neck with fleece lined 1/4 zip outer collar
- Wrist Seal: Latex gaskets with velcro adjustable cuffs
- Waist: Velcro adjustable neoprene waistband
- Hood: Volume adjustable‚ helmet compatible‚ rollaway storm hood
- Feet: XP 4-layer socks with Nylon 320D soles
- Entry and relief: Flexible YKK AquaSeal rear entry and relief zip
- Other Features: Retaining inner neoprene waistband, Reinforced elbows‚ seat and knees, Asymmetric cuffs, Outer collar has laser-cut breather holes and offset zipper with tie-back stud, Reflective details.
There are no reviews yet.